Foundation question: Will the decision meet its "operation or battlespace doctrine" objectives?
This checklist identifies some of our key foundation skills that can be applied to meet the needs of any situation. Examples of these skills are available on request. You might have a need and think there is no one able to help you; ask us as we will be able to give you a "kick start" solution. That is,we can look over the horizon to apply context to the situation.
We take the view that the core question to ask is: "is this the best way to support operations"?
- Time management: The ability to manage time and keep to schedules.
- Research and analytics: We have strong research, analytical and report writing skills.
- Administration and clerical: We can apply attention to detail on deadlines, records, etc.
- Economic management: We can develop and manage economic solutions, budget, keep financial records, or project manage?
- Creative thinking: We have a record for generating innovative ideas at organisations or in volunteer roles?
- Planning skills: We can plan projects and events, or manage change?
- Listening: We know that listening is not just hearing what someone is saying; but stopping and thinking about what they say before replying.
- Writing: We have experience in business and academic writing.
- Face-to-face: We are comfortable in face-to-face contact for meetings, interviews, negotiations, teach, speak in public and/or express ideas? We can counsel, coach or mentor?
- Interpersonal skills: We understand the importance of people skills to an organization or project. Below is a list of typical interpersonal skills which we practice.
- Prioritisation and delegation: We can step back from the "coal face" and prioritise what needs to be done first? We can say "no" and we can determine when a job simply is not necessary and wastes resources? These are all key elements of leadership.
- Critical thinking and problem solving: Organisations have problems and needs someone who can step above the problems and analyse, and solve them. We can do that objective filtering assessment.
- We have an extensive range and depth of technical skills which we can apply to your situation.
See Services Page.
- We can quickly adapt our skills to your needs.
top of the page
Go to Home Page.