Logistics Pty Ltd
The "Go to Guys" for the design, development and implementation of maintenance and logistics support practices for machine based technologies using Management Science methods.
What challenges, difficulties, disruptions, inhibitors, messes, or problems are you facing?
Are your decision and operations processes and practices rigorous and relevant?
Can you understand and articulate the situation?
This is your "known as is" situation; now, exactly what is your "goal to be" situation?
Our insight study will enable you to navigate from the "as is" to the "to be" situation.
Our aim: rigorous, relevant & useful solutions (system architectures) that helps you realize the "operational or battlepace doctrine".
For our Foundation Skills go to Foundation Skills. For general help go to Ask us.
What do we do? - in a nutshell - Insight Studies
- Have you ever wondered, or want to know, the processes and practices needed to work out the range and depth of tasks and resources that are needed to properly maintain,repair and support machines and other property to meet and sustain productivity goals? Or, do you want to know if current practices from design to reusue could be better?
- What we do is just that: We systematically examine the need and practices and determine the most productive solution to sustain these goals. We look inside your white space for solutions. That is, we develop the architecture for the solution. We look for insights in the logistics, maintenance and business work.
- How do we do that? We work with your "community of expertise" in an adjunct role to explore the gaps and problems and determine and implement the most productive solution from the examination. This should be the most lean or value added solution.
- In fact we are leaders in this work with a long history, broad experience and deep knowledge. Our specific interest is accounting for maintenance work and its logistics, and specifically for the maintenance of ageing machinery.
- Our work is relevant to defence, mining, utilities, manufacturing, agriculture, and academic industries.
- Management Science is the intellectual foundation of our work.
- We have the three core insight skills: Technical Background, Problem Solving, and Understanding or Empathy.
How can we help you?
- Understand the challenges, difficulties or inhibitors facing your maintenance and logistics through life requirements for your technology, machinery, plant, or property.
- Develop balanced rigorous and relevant solutions.
- Work with you to find the best outcome.
- Value add your processes.
- Yes, we do get into the "weeds and seeds" of what is happening.
Our Value Proposition: Be Relevant.
- Relevant Price.
- Relevant Knowledge and Skills.
- Relevant Methods.
- Relevant Solutions.
Logistics Pty Ltd is a long established business (1987) and over the years has been involved in a wide range of activities in industries including defence, mining, power generation, rail, and academic; in Australia and overseas.
This scope of work gives us a credible range and depth of experience that can be applied to current issues, emerging issues as well as unravelling legacy issues. We have a specific interest in useful life planning for ageing plant and equipment.
Our interests are maintenance, logistics and operations; and we take a systems approach to working out how they work - or don't work as can be the case.
We have a strong practical and academic skill set, so we are able to apply multi-faceted and eclectic critical thinking to your situation.
We offer these services: Specialist Assistance (inluding Mentoring & Coaching), Training, Research, and Consulting. Our aim is to "value add" to your existing skills and competencies.
We offer a "Blue Ocean" approach to your logistics strategies, tactics and operations.
To make contact with us, please Go to Contacts Page.
If you need additional information, please email me Adrian Stephan.
top of the page