Subject matter architects of "Usefull Support Systems for Machines"
... agriculture, defence, manufacturing, mining, operations, organizations, technology ...
A machine is a bundle or system of technologies under configuration control to meet stated requirements.
Logistics solutions that "influence design" and "find & fix" the "gaps & lapses" in "best of case" machine support decisions.
Explore our range of knowledge and skills to complement or supplement your machine logistics decisions.
Objective: Find the most satisficing situated Machine Support System - "Logistics Case for Machine Outcomes".
About the photographs - Metaphors for Logistics Support Systems
- Timing is essential to the navigation of logistics systems; particularly wicked ones. We pay homage to the chronometer designers, makers, technicians, and navigators of the world to keep us on the true course. This is a boat clock from a WW2 USN submarine that did not return.
- We pay homage to the humble windmill which has done so much world wide for over a thousand years to grow our civilizations. This windmill is at the Boonah Show Ground.
- We think that ginger is a good metaphor for managing logistics situations. They have similar characteristics of structure and direction.
- Everyone must be able to use a slide rule. The calculator of the Industrial Revolution and beyond - particularly when the calculator batteries go flat.
- This bolt has an annual maintenance program.
- A gyro, the basis of controlled stability- just like a logistics system should be.
Logistics Physics is our approach to integrated through life support system logistics in the context of the order and completeness of a natural science and the precision of a chronometer.
This approach requires much higher levels of thoughtfulness not reflected by the usual meaning or practice of logistics or supply chain solutions; higher foundation skills are required. Our solutions are structured to navigate the wicked problems and puzzles encountered at all levels of an organization's logistics decision making protocols.
To make contact with us, please Go to Contacts Page.
If you need additional information, please email me Adrian Stephan.
For more information about our services please explore our website or email me Adrian Stephan or phone/SMS +61 4 1143 0064.
top of the page